Monday, November 4, 2013

Just the Beginning...

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 
                                                                                                         2 Corinthians 12:9



This verse is the cornerstone of what my husband, Shawn, and I want to cultivate in our home. We know that our beautiful life is ONLY the result of the much more beautiful grace of God, Who blesses us beyond all measure. Though we want our home to be sufficient in practice (more home cooking, more home planting, more home harvesting, more home living), we want it most of all to be sufficient in its dependence on God and His incomprehensible love for us. 

This is only the beginning as we journey through this life with this Grace wrapped around us. There is so, so much more to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment